At Markham Mower, we pride ourselves on being one of the best employers in our industry. Competitive wages, benefits and a positive working environment are all part of the reason we employ staff for the long term.
Please read the job listings below to determine if you’re a good fit for our team. To send us your resume regardless, click here and send it to us via email. Thanks for reaching out to us!
Bookkeeper/ Accountant/ Controller-
- Prepare accurate monthly, quarterly, annual financial statements
- Manage the chart of accounts, determining how best to account for financial transactions; define bookkeeping policies and procedures
- Prepare adjusting journal entries
- Liaise with external accountants as needed
- Provide assistance and respond to queries from management
- Process WSIB and HST returns
- Complete monthly bank reconciliations
- Ideally looking for someone who will offer some tenure as it’s a sensitive role
- The location of this role is in our Markham store in our admin offices, it’s a full-time role, salary expectations are between $50-65k annually
Parts Order Desk/ Inventory Control-
- Place daily parts orders with vendors, work with parts manager on weekly stock orders
- Receive and post orders into system daily
- Organize orders for service dept., parts dept. and outbound orders shipped by courier
- Work with parts manager to ensure proper margins are set and achieved
- Communicate with customers on the status of their orders, backorders, ETA’s on inbound shipments
- Cash out customers who are picking up parts that were ordered
- This role is based out of our Markham location, full-time with flexible hours between 8am – 5pm
- Salary or hourly available
Junior Mechanic/ Apprentice-
- Assembly and Pre-Delivery Inspections on new equipment
- Assist in loading & unloading of equipment for the service & sales dept.
- Work alongside our mechanic’s to learn the process and skills necessary to repair outdoor power equipment independently
- Perform repairs with guidance on lawn mowers, snowblowers, tractors, zero turn mower, snowplows, salters, snowmobiles & ATV’s
- General labour, sharpening lawn mower blades, chainsaw chains, etc.
- Person needed at Markham, Newmarket & Pickering locations.
Full-time salary or hourly