Toro Snow Blowers & Power Brooms
Markham Mowers has you covered with Toro snow blowers that are powerful and easy to maneuver. They’ll get your walkway, driveway (and your neighbourhood if you’re up for it!) clear of snow quickly and easily.
Why buy Toro Snow Blowers from a dealer like Markham Mower?
It makes the most sense to buy from Markham Mower for lots of reasons. Here’s a few:
- We have more knowledge.
- We give better advice.
- We have better selection (we’ll be able to select the exact right product for your needs).
- We have a skilled Service Department (that’s a big one!).
- We have a well-stocked Parts Department.
- We can offer you a personalized RELATIONSHIP.
- Most importantly, we’ll take the time to get to know you and your equipment – meaning we’ll get the job done right, on time, every time.
At Markham Mower, we carry the following Toro snow blowers:
Single Stage Toro Snow Blowers
- Ideal for: Asphalt and concrete, clears up to 9″ of snow at a time and throws it up to 35 feet away
- Easier to maneuver and easier to use than a two-stage snowblower
- Remove snow up to 33% faster than a similar width two-stage snowblower
- Clears snow down to the pavement
For more information on these products, visit https://www.toro.com/en-ca/professional-contractor/snow-removal
Two Stage Toro Snow Blowers
- Ideal for: driveways that can park 6 or more cars; gravel, concrete and asphalt surfaces
- Clears snow up to 12 inches deep and throws it up to 45 feet away
- The Toro Power Max HD two-stage gives you the power to dig through wet, heavy, compacted snow with ease
For more information on the Toro Two Stage Snowblower lineup, visit https://www.toro.com/en-ca/professional-contractor/snow-removal
Toro Rotary Broom
- Introducing the NEW Toro Power Broom!
- Ideal for professional contractors looking for a multi-season machine to tackle jobs year after year, all year-round
- Perfect for sweeping 2″-5″ of snow from sidewalks to parking lots
- Patented commercial power steering offers effortless maneuverability with the pull of a trigger
- Variable speed technology – 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds with shift-on-the-fly transmisison
- Kohler Command Pro Multi Season engine – air intake rotates at 180 degrees for multi-season use
- Independent control levers allow simultaneous engagement of ground drive and broom for easy handling
For more information on the Toro Rotary Broom, visit https://www.toro.com/en-ca/professional-contractor/snow-removalCommercial Financing Available. Get Pre-Approved Now!